Elizabeth at Little Bytes of Life tagged me for the new-old meme, "Eight Things About Me." Gee thanks Elizabeth!
Here are the rules:
*Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
*Write a blog post about these eight things and post these rules.
*At the end of the blog post, list eight people to get tagged.
*Leave a comment on their blogs telling them they have been tagged.
Here are my entries:
- I have 3 great children and 2 terrific grandchildren and a nice guy for a husband/friend.
- I live in Tennessee.
- My degree is in straight math, NOT math education.
- I was a software engineer for many years.
- I was a high school math and computer science teacher for many years.
- I am now a full time office manager of a medical office.
- I really, really hate shopping - no clue where my daughter got her lust for shopping, but I'm really glad she likes to shop this time of year and is willing to do MINE!!.
- I'm definitely a nerd and unapologetic
Well, I went to choose my eight victims, I mean fellow bloggers, but most of them had already been "tagged" for this meme, so I'm going to give a holiday gift to all the blogs I follow - Brenda, Tina, Riley, David ..... and NOT tag you, besides, my iGoogle RSS feeds aren't updating this week and I need to figure out why before I miss any of the new posts!!