Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Eight Things About Me - MEME


Elizabeth at Little Bytes of Life tagged me for the new-old meme, "Eight Things About Me." Gee thanks Elizabeth!

Here are the rules:

*Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
*Write a blog post about these eight things and post these rules.
*At the end of the blog post, list eight people to get tagged.
*Leave a comment on their blogs telling them they have been tagged.

Here are my entries:

  1. I have 3 great children and 2 terrific grandchildren and a nice guy for a husband/friend.
  2. I live in Tennessee.
  3. My degree is in straight math, NOT math education.
  4. I was a software engineer for many years.
  5. I was a high school math and computer science teacher for many years.
  6. I am now a full time office manager of a medical office.
  7. I really, really hate shopping - no clue where my daughter got her lust for shopping, but I'm really glad she likes to shop this time of year and is willing to do MINE!!.
  8. I'm definitely a nerd and unapologetic

Well, I went to choose my eight victims, I mean fellow bloggers, but most of them had already been "tagged" for this meme, so I'm going to give a holiday gift to all the blogs I follow - Brenda, Tina, Riley, David ..... and NOT tag you, besides, my iGoogle RSS feeds aren't updating this week and I need to figure out why before I miss any of the new posts!!

No comments: