Saturday, October 4, 2008

It's Nice To Be Noticed






The "award" was sent to me by Linda Stienstra. You can see her blog here:
From Axer To Ziegler

The rules of the "award" are:

  • can put the logo on his/her blog
  • must link to the person who gave the award
  • must nominate seven other blogs and link to them
  • must leave a comment on each of the nominated blogs


Seven blogs that I read regularly are:

  1. Brenda Jerome's Western Kentucky Genealogy Blog
  2. Pat Richley's Dear Myrtle Blog
  3. Dick Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter ; Maybe not technicallly a blog, but I follow it daily by making it one of my RSS feeds.
  4. Randy Seaver's Genea-Musings
  5. Chris Dunham's The Genealogue
  6. A whole staff of folks at Engadget
  7. Another staff at TechCrunch


There are several podcasts I listen to weekly; several photography sites I check frequently; two of my children have blogs with excellent writing, art and photography; several other technical blogs I follow. It was hard to pick my top seven. I LOVE the net. I learn so much every day!!

Thanks again Linda.
Debbie

No comments: