The "award" was sent to me by Linda Stienstra. You can see her blog here:
From Axer To Ziegler
The rules of the "award" are:
- can put the logo on his/her blog
- must link to the person who gave the award
- must nominate seven other blogs and link to them
- must leave a comment on each of the nominated blogs
Seven blogs that I read regularly are:
- Brenda Jerome's Western Kentucky Genealogy Blog
- Pat Richley's Dear Myrtle Blog
- Dick Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter ; Maybe not technicallly a blog, but I follow it daily by making it one of my RSS feeds.
- Randy Seaver's Genea-Musings
- Chris Dunham's The Genealogue
- A whole staff of folks at Engadget
- Another staff at TechCrunch
There are several podcasts I listen to weekly; several photography sites I check frequently; two of my children have blogs with excellent writing, art and photography; several other technical blogs I follow. It was hard to pick my top seven. I LOVE the net. I learn so much every day!!
Thanks again Linda.