Monday, December 31, 2012

Finally posting images of miscellaneous records



Doesn't seem like it's been three years since I posted the transcripts of the Lyon County Lunatic/Insanity records.  Time flies. I discovered, at the end of that process, that there were about 284 non lunatic (miscellaneous) records at the end of the microfilm and I promised to post them.  Instead of transcribing them, I've scanned them all in and will be posting them as I "pretty them up".  I've posted the first 35 (mostly) double pages which contain the table of contents (which they call an index).  I posted them in the original resolution, so you should be able to download any pages that interest you.  The pages are already scanned, so it shouldn't take me long to clean up and post the pages a few at a time.  If there were any original pages from the previously transcribed insanity records records for which you'd like a copy, I have those scanned also and would be happy to email you whichever page(s) you'd like.  You can find the first of the scanned miscellaneous records here:  http://bit.ly/Wgvi0v

Happy New Year.
Debbie

No comments: